29 5 / 2012
so the vibe i’m getting is that transabled people (which, i might add, is the same thing as biid) aren’t allowed to have disabilities (including the neurological disorder that is biid?) because real disabled people (tm) own all the disabilities.
and transgendered people own dysphoria.
- starsandserendipity likes this
- the-rainbow-bridge likes this
- torakoneko reblogged this from flatluigi and added:
- gorgogliare likes this
- nonhumanquotes likes this
- tramampoline reblogged this from beesmygod
- megasonger reblogged this from beesmygod and added:
- messiahforhire likes this
- galesofnovember likes this
- grammarmancer reblogged this from torakoneko and added:
- themouseking reblogged this from grammarmancer and added:
- horoshaya likes this
- what-the-2028 reblogged this from torakoneko and added: